2009年10月3日星期六

❤ CHERISH MY FAMILY ❤


Thanks for ManMan accompany yesterday
Yup,I'm fine now
A big thank you for you
You also must gambateh neh
I love you too
Muacks

Darren Kiew
Also a big clap for you
Thanks for ur support
I love you too
And a big kiss for you
Muacks ^3^
P/S : sorry...my dear Darren...now i only found i din have ur pic in my pc n pendrive...haha ^^
My family
This photo was taken on last year
When my family members were celebrate my birthday together

Today...3 OCT 2009
MOONCAKE FESTIVAL

Another boring day for me
My elder sis will come back this morning
So happy when i heard this
But my "elder youngest" sis won't come back

Haiz......
Already long time my family member din reunion together
Since last time all my family members back home on JUNE

I miss all of you
Miss...Really miss...Damn miss...


I cherish all the time when i spend with FAMILY

F = FATHER
A = AND
M = MOTHER
I = I
L = L
Y = YOU


**********************

I LOVE MY FATHER
I LOVE MY MOTHER
I LOVE MY SISTERS
I LOVE MY BROTHER

I LOVE MY FAMILY SO MUCH...

*******************

0 评论: